Moving Europe’s Digital Transport Capability Forward: Innovation, Scale and Impact
The EU Maritime Single Window Summit, organized by the AnNa, WIDERMoS, MIELE and B2MoS projects, celebrates the mutual efforts of the European Union, the EU Member States and business to strengthening its digital maritime and port transport technology literacy and capability.
The last decade has seen a significant transformation in the field of ICT to enhance interconnectivity between transport modes and to foster administrative simplification for business within the Trans European Networks (TEN-T). The Summit will highlight the progress and perspectives of EU Member States to comply with the requirements of the Maritime Single Window Directive (2010/65/EU) and explore what still needs to be done in both the business and administrative sector to address the existing capability gaps.
The event will:
• Showcase technology and product innovation that enhance the digital capacity of the transport industry connecting to ports,
• Explore methods for establishing technology that allow interaction between Administrations and Business.
• Examine projects with the potential of reaching scale, with a particular focus on national implementation of Directive 2010/65/EU in various EU Member States and innovative and sustainable approaches
• Investigate the most effective approaches to bridge processes and systems between MoS (Motorways of the Sea) and the TEN-T core network priority corridors.
• Connect stakeholders to meet face-to-face and discuss cooperation and progress.
Join more than 100 representatives of governmental agencies, regulatory bodies, multilateral institutions, advocacy groups, and businesses – from Europe – for this milestone event.